Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blast from the Past

I love being reminded of things I once loved (or even still do) as a child. One of my absolute favorite videos to watch as a kid was the Psalty Kids Praise 5 "Psalty's Camping Adventure" video. Psalty rocked my world and my younger sisters' world.

A couple months ago, a friend of mine sent me the link to a blog that is a toungue-in-cheek look at the crazy things that we Christians like, are obsessed with, or anything that has to do with stale cookies and red fake kool-aid at VBS. :) The blog is Stuff Christians Like. Read it and God will love you for it. :)

One of the posts last month was on Psalty, and I was ELATED. What came after that was even better. Saddleback Church had Psalty do a comeback performance at their recent worship conference!!

Watch the videos below, and see if you don't act like a 10 yr. old all over again!



Psalty's Comeback Performance


Awww...I <3 Psalty. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic. Seriously.

I miss Psalty!

Btw, I referred a friend of mine to you and your management company. :)

jgreich said...

Psalty?! Was Charity Churchmouse there as well? Where's the booking information?