Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Machines Next Door go "Boom, Boom, Boom"

You know that song, "The wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round...the wheels on the bus go round and round, all the way through town"?

Well, I think that tune fits to the song I just made up: "The machines next door go boom, boom, boom...boom, boom, boom...boom, boom, boom...the machines next door go boom boom boom...all through the DAY!"

I don't think I've been able to comfortably sleep past 7 AM in almost a month now since they have been drilling through ROCK. Across the street, they are building the new athletic fields for Harding Academy, one of the private schools here in Nashville. (Now, if you google that, you can find out where I live...no stalking please.) It is about to drive me up the wall. However, I don't think I can complain as much as the people actually living literally next to it all.

Oh well. I needed to get up early anyway to get some errands done. But after reading a blog earlier today, I felt compelled to leave you all with bit of happiness...or at least, it is happiness to ME. Just remember, Don't Stop Believin!



(Yes, I totally own Journey's Greatest Hits DVD. IT ROCKS MY WORLD!)

No comments: