Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

After having 3 car accidents back-to-back-to-back in 2005, I got off of my exercise and diet routine. This means, that my weight has ballooned significantly. And today, I'm starting Weight Watchers again. Not necessarily going to the meetings, but I'm going to keep track of my daily points. I'm just tired of not feeling good, looking at pictures of me when I was thinner, and seeing cute clothes that I can't fit into. Plus, being on stage and in the spotlight does a number on me as well. I mean, I've got a couple of killer outfits, but I want to feel better. I don't want to look in the mirror and frown.

Plus, there is an incredible jacket at Cache that I really want to get for our trip to England in October. And since they don't make it in XL, I need to get it in a L. Plus, by then, it'll be on clearance. I ain't about to pay $228 for one piece of clothing. The only time I've spent more than that on anything was my wedding dress.

So, hold me to it b/c it ain't going to be easy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome jacket. Go for it, girl! You can do it!!!

Love ya!